domingo, 14 de março de 2010

Best Spoiler EVER!!!


*Naomi de frente para Emily, e Katie ao seu lado*
Naomi - I love you from the first time I saw you. I think I was twelve. It took me three years to plant of the corage to speak to you, and I was so scare for the way I felt... you know... loving a girl. So I learn how to became a sarcastic bitch just to make me feel normal. I screw guys to make you go away, but it didn't work. When we got together it scare the shit out of me... 'cause you were the one person who could ruin my life. I puched you away, I made you think things were awful but really honest I'm just afraid of pain. I screw that girl Sophia to kinda despite you for having that power on me, and I'm a totally fucking coward 'cause I got... this! Thist tickets to go for us three months ago. But I can't stand... I didn't want to be a slave to the way I feel about you. Can you understand? You were trying to punish me back and it's horrable. It's so horrable... because... really, I die for you. I love you! I love you so much, and it's killing me!
*Emily chora e olha para Katie. Depois olha de novo para Naomi e... BEIJA-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


*.* ^^ *.* ^^ (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)Naomily(L)(L)(L)(L)(L) ^^ *.* ^^ *.*

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Best spoiler ever mesmoo! Quando eu o vi estavas na Alice mas pensei, tenhoo de lhe dizer!!! Porque depois de um episodio como aqueles bem que precisávamos de algo para nos animar!
Mass... estou deprimida porque já so temos um episodio de Naomily :( **